Sunday, February 7, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome everybody! My nickname is AnimationGirl. Welcome to my official art blog. Animation, Video Games, the Animation\Video Game industry and art in general have been my number 1 passion since I was a little girl. I live in the Burbank, CA area. I always wanted to learn animation and Character Design, I started my animation studies at The more than amazing Animation Academy of Burbank, CA in September of last year and I'm still taking classes over there. I improved after only few classes.

(CLICK HERE to visit THE ANIMATION ACADEMY)

I met a lot of artists through the Animation Academy so far, I met Charles Zembillas (Founder of The Animation Academy, designer of Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, Jak and Daxter) Joe Person (Designer of Crash Bandicoot and War of the Worlds: Goliath) Paul Felix (Best known as the Art Director of Bolt, he worked on movies such as Mulan, Aladdin and so on) I met Paul at the Walt Disney Studios through the Animation Academy. Snakebite (A Photoshop painter at RedStar Studios) Jose Lopez, I met Jose over Cartoon Networks (He currently works as a lead Character Designer at Cartoon Networks)

Chance Raspberry (Layout Designer on The Simpsons)

(CLICK HERE to visit Chance's BlogSpot Page)

All these people are lead artists in the animation industry. I met all of them through The AMAZING Animation Academy in Burbank, CA, all of them were students at The Animation Academy, all of them were Charles Zembillas' students! I feel SO blessed for the having the opportunity to take classes at The Animation Academy with the best Character Designer in the whole world: Charles Zembillas! Charles is the main instructor and founder of The Animation Academy and he taught me everything I know, I still have a long way to go, but I know I'll do well because the best artist on this planet is teaching me. I truly appreciate all of you taking the time to explore my world and I sincerely hope you enjoy what you find enough to return again. I'll be adding to and updating this blog as frequently as I can with new and current artwork. So until then, God bless! AG

No comments:

Post a Comment